It happened today. Yep, summer ended and it is Back to School Time. For some it is a welcome change, for others it is a scary experience. It’s also time to hold my readers accountable; you see this relationship is a two-way street, I write, you read and if I am really connecting, I get forwarded, liked or retweeted. But in June I gave you some summertime homework and a challenge: Jump in the Social Media Pool!
Try one social media channel this summer and plan to connect it with your website by September. Which one will you try?
If so, let me know, I would love to post some success stories with the summer challenge.
- Maybe you tried LinkedIn and created a company profile?
- Did you look at Facebook and start seeing your competitors in social media?
- Subscribe to an RSS feed and read weekly posts by your favorite bloggers?
- Send out an email and measure the response?
- Figure out Twitter and how to make it work for you?
- Create a video and post it on YouTube?
Comment on your new tool and tell me how you are going to use it in 2012 planning! Get on the bus and prepare your website for a new level of engagement. If you need help, give us a call, we’re here to teach you how to swim in the social media pool!