Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant
This position is onsite, not remote.
This position will be full or part-time (30-40 hours/week), dependent upon the right candidate. The Administrative Assistant will provide critical administrative support to the Leadership and Account Teams. This position requires management of multiple relationships, both internally and externally, with clients and team members, excellent time management skills and an ability to understand online marketing methods and trends. The successful candidate can thrive in a fast-paced professional environment and be a self-starter with solid skills to multi-task, problem-solve, and work efficiently.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Act as Administrative Assistant to the Account Directors
- Managing their calendars, scheduling appointments, and booking meetings.
- Assist with marketing projects, including printing quotes and proposals and providing project support.
- Update and maintain business systems, including client information, service details, contracts, and other various data.
- Assist with QuickBooks and Collections, including calling clients and sending letters to assist with the collection process.
- Increase the professionalism of the company by maintaining office policies and
procedures, ordering supplies, and organizing vendor services.
- Provide administrative assistance and clerical duties, including running errands, handling mail, making copies, answering phone calls, data entry, filing, and making bank deposits.
- Reduce expenses by finding cost-saving solutions and negotiating with vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting arrivals, answering phones and emails, setting up conference rooms, and facilitating company-wide communication.
- Maintain the company-wide calendar, registrations for classes, and coordinate package deliveries.
- Complete other various tasks as requested.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs or experience using systems such as Google Workspace, WordPress, Zoom, and Slack
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Strong work ethic – someone who takes great pride in professionalism, responsibility, and is a self-starter.
- Knowledgeable of business grammar and basic proofreading skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member in a hybrid office.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
If position is full-time, additional standard benefits may be available. All Vivid Image employees get:
- An experienced, loyal team invested in on-boarding you with the tools you need to excel
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Communication and leadership development skills
- Community grants every year to the non-profit of your choice, plus an additional grant for volunteer hours
Our Company Values
More About Joining the Vivid Image Team: You need to embrace our core values that guide us forward. Responsive and Driven will be demonstrated in high motivation and ability to bring fresh ideas to the team to move clients forward and achieve their goals. Driven also means employing incredible critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, as well as managing multiple tasks and staying highly organized in a fast-paced environment. Curious and Authentic means you have the courage to step outside comfort-zones for the good of the client and company, and develop a strong sense of Loyalty to our clients, our mission, and our team. If you feel a genuine connection to the culture we’re describing, we want to hear from you.