Now Hiring: Content Writer/Social Media Manager
We are looking for a content writer and social media manager. This person will love to write compelling content for email campaigns, websites, and blogs, have an excellent eye for proofing and copy-editing, and have a solid understanding of what it takes to manage social media communities and build community engagement. This full-time person will join us in our vision of focusing on relationships to drive business forward and understand the critical element of being part of a highly collaborative team. WordPress, Google, and/or SEO experience are a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop digital marketing recommendations and strategies in regard to content, social media, email marketing, and other marketing opportunities.
- Write engaging, clear, and concise content for websites, whether writing content from scratch or content editing.
- Independently brainstorm relevant and interesting topics and write compelling content around client goals to use in social media, blog posts, email marketing, or print.
- Create balanced, engaging, and easy to implement social media calendars and social media posts around client goals and desired social media platforms.
- Heighten social media presence through community engagement and development of social media posts for clients.
- Independently create, set-up, and run effective paid social media ads (ie Facebook/Instagram Advertising).
- Consistently use knowledge of online marketing and social media to give recommendations to move clients and Vivid Image forward.
- Troubleshoot and resolve social media or third party tool issues and provide communication to team and client as appropriate.
- Manage numerous marketing initiatives for clients in a wide array of industries with a focus on detail, budget, goals, and results.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Writing, and SEO writing
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and/or YouTube, Indeed experience
- Google profile claim process, plus Google certifications
- Teaching, coaching and/or speaking experience a plus
- An experienced, loyal team invested in on-boarding you with the tools you need to excel
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Paid holidays
- Remote/Hybrid Schedule
- Health insurance and 401(k) with match
- Communication and leadership development skills
- Community grants for volunteer hours
Our Company Values
More About Joining the Vivid Image Team: You need to embrace our core values that guide us forward. Responsive and Driven will be demonstrated in high motivation and ability to bring fresh marketing ideas to the team to move clients forward and achieve their goals. Driven also means employing incredible critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, as well as managing multiple tasks and staying highly organized in a fast-paced environment. Curious and Authentic means you have the courage to step outside comfort-zones for the good of the client, and develop a strong sense of Loyalty to our clients, our mission, and our team. If you feel a genuine connection to the culture we’re describing, we want to hear from you.