I love helping clients take consistent steps forward, and I strive to uncover possibilities to keep things moving- so that the excited phone calls keep coming from clients telling me “it worked!” I value the time it takes to build solid relationships and deep trust with clients and co-workers so I can unleash my experience and go after fantastic results. You can bet that I’ll lean on structured processes and detailed checklists every step of the way so I keep us all organized. Being part of a responsive, trustworthy, and authentic team who puts each other and clients first is what makes every day special.
Heidi is an experienced coach & presenter on a number of social media and marketing topics. A few of her top requested speaking topics include:
- 10 Easy Steps to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Understanding Google My Business
- Gaining and Responding to Reviews
- Online Listings – Getting Found Online and On Maps
- Building Your Online Reputation
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
Heidi has taught classes & presented for SBDC, Willmar Area Chamber, Litchfield Area Chamber, and Social Media Breakfasts across Minnesota.
Looking for a speaker for your next conference, company retreat, convention, or continuing education event? Contact us today to discuss what you’re looking for and how we can help!
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Search
- YEXT Certified Professional
- Google My Business Basics certification
- Yoast Keyword Research certification
- Hutchinson Ambassadors, Past Secretary & Publicity
- Wheel & Cog Children’s Museum Volunteer
- Common Cup Volunteer
- Prince of Peace Volunteer
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- RiverSong Music Festival Volunteer
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
- I enjoy traveling, including places like England, Germany, Austria, Canada and many states. One day I hope to travel to every state across the U.S. and a few more countries too.
- I grew up on a dairy farm and spent many hours milking cows. I have a true appreciation for the dedication involved in farming.
- I’ve played flute and piano for the over 30 years including being a member of an ensemble at college.
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
– Kurt Vonnegut