In the world of digital marketing and social media, there is constant change and innovation. Here are some of the recent digital marketing ...
Social media continues to change how people are communicating and doing business. Marketing is no longer a one-way conversation. The beauty of social media marketing is how it lets people engage with brands, and then share their passion for the brand with others online. It is my role to help companies and brands succeed by not only creating a social media and content strategy, but also by putting the plan into action and getting results. By nurturing your online communities and creating stories and content your customers want to read, prospects turn into leads – leads turn into customers – and your customers can turn into your biggest advocates.
Jackie is an experienced presenter on a number of social media and marketing topics. A few of her top requested speaking topics include:
- Facebook Advertising – Beyond the Boost
- Facebook: Dominating the World’s #1 Social Media Platform
- Maximizing Creator Studio for Facebook and Instagram
- Making Social Media Work for you: Even during uncertain times
- Social Media Shortcuts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
Jackie has taught classes & presented for SBDC, Willmar Area Chamber, Renville County EDA, Olivia Area Chamber, Ridgewater College Career Day, and Social Media Breakfasts across Minnesota.
Looking for a speaker for your next conference, company retreat, convention, or continuing education event? Contact us today to discuss what you’re looking for and how we can help!
- Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate
- EXHIBITOR’s Certified Trade Show Marketer
- Yoast Keyword Research certification
- Social Marketing Hootsuite certification
Philanthropy & Service Passions
- Tim Orth Memorial Foundation
- BIO Legacy Foundation Board of Directors
- Olivia Corn Capital Days Committee
- St. Mary’s School Ed Committee & Parent Volunteer
- Xcelerate Leadership Team
- Social Media Breakfast Presenter
- Olivia Chamber of Commerce
- 212 Area Youth Baseball Coach
- 212 Area Youth Soccer Coach
Fun Facts About Jackie
- My husband and I were high school sweethearts and attended school together since the first grade.
- My first concert was Joan Jett and the Blackhearts and my last concert was P!nk… Ask me about the private Sammy Hagar concert and Cabo Wabo tequila!
- I was a client of Vivid Image’s for about ten years before starting to work here, so I have been in your shoes! I have been working at Vivid Image since 2011.
- I love to travel. My favorite destination to date is Costa Rica, where our hotel slogan was “More Monkeys than People!”. N’awlins and NYC top my favorite U.S. Cities list.
“Whenever you are stuck searching for the optimal plan, remember: Getting started changes everything.”
– James Clear
What I've been up to lately...
If you haven’t created a Social Media Marketing Plan for your company yet, now is a perfect time to start. Here is a simple method that I use for ...
Facebook continues to change things and their Creator Studio is a hidden gem that a lot of people don’t know a lot about yet. For most ...
Video is essential to successful marketing in today’s world. Videos can help you tell your story in a way that the written word cannot. ...
The Vivid Image staff has been working from home since the beginning of April. As a company of 17 people who value collaboration, teamwork, and ...
There are so many different ways to leverage Facebook marketing, including through Facebook Events. Depending on the nature of your business and ...