“I love getting to work with various clients in different industries. Their vast variation of projects makes everyday fun and exciting. Whether I’m working on a print project or a website, I enjoy the mix of creative design and use of technical problem-solving skills.” A few of her favorite projects include complex book layouts, ebooks, website design, and campaign creation.
Shayla’s started working remotely from Northern Idaho in 2017 but has been with Vivid Image since 2013. When not at her desk designing, she can be found outside running around the mountains in her backyard. Camping, Morrell mushroom hunting, huckleberry picking, elk shed hunting, and learning hunting from her husband are a few favorite mountain activities she looks forward to every year. Otherwise, she can be found at the gym socializing and lifting weights.
- Planting Trees & Wildlife Conservation Efforts
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- Grew up on a crop and livestock farm in the middle of a cornfield in Northwest Iowa
- Is the short one of her family at 6’1″
- Owns a crazy Springer Spaniel puppy named Flint who dreams about chasing birds all day
“Do one thing every day that scares you.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt