You wake up and think, today is the day. I’m going to search engine optimize (SEO) my website and get the best rankings that I could ever achieve, and get all of the Internet traffic. So you sit down at your desk and fire up the computer. You pull up your site and think, “now what?” Do I look at Google Analytics? Do I have Google Analytics? Do I use Webmaster Tools? Do I have Webmaster Tools? What is Webmaster Tools?
Then… it hits you like a lightning bolt! I’ll research SEO. You hit Google (because if anyone is good at SEO their SEO advice should be at the top of Google… right?) and search for help. I just searched for SEO and Google tells me there are about 360,000,000 results. I’ll save you the trouble. Here’s how that breaks down.
- 40% of those results are posts done by experts and practitioners who are really trying to help.
- 30% of those results are tools that will claim to be the only tool you need to complete SEO on your site.
- 20% are articles about how SEO is dead.
- 10% are news articles about SEO
Real SEO Help Is Here!
OK, if this sounds like you, we are here to help. I know you’ve heard that before, but I really mean it. After working with hundreds of small-large businesses and organizations over the past 20 years, we have a pretty good handle on the kind of tools that are truly helpful and needed. We’re familiar with commonly asked questions and areas that don’t really make sense. We’ve worked with clients through pain points, and narrowed the information down to one complete workbook that will help. This SEO workbook is designed, with love, to give you an idea of where to start when it comes to SEO.
We Will Help You
- Think critically about what your audience wants.
- Think critically about the content you create.
- Analyze the content you create.
- Start a process that works when it comes to content and SEO