Everyone is talking about remote work, but the reality is that remote work isn’t just about work.
It’s about communicating, leading, and building relationships and culture remotely. It isn’t normal for most people, but at Vivid Image and my work with GiANT, it has been our normal for years. We’ve put together some resources to help you navigate this change.
- Remote Team Checkup
- Surviving and Thriving in the Storm
- Free Online Course: The CORE Principles of Being a Remote Team
- Free Online Course: Quaranteamed: Managing Work + Life at Home
- Understanding Your Voice
Remote Team Checkup
This remote team workshop is designed to get you and your team moving forward. Topics we will cover include:
- Being intentional with where you are & where you need to be
- 5 metrics of high performing teams and where your team should start
- What can you do this week to start increasing your individual and team health?
- Where is your work & life out of balance in a quarantined setting?
- What should a quarantined calendar look like?
- How do you need to balance between work & home?
- How to effectively bring support and challenge to others
Surviving and Thriving in the Storm
In this session, we will work with your team to set goals on how you can not only survive in chaos, but create a plan to thrive.
What are the activities required to prepare in case things get worse?
What are the activities required to stabilize current income sources & client relationships?
What activities are required to respond to the needs of your target market?
What are the activities required to build capacity for when the storm has passed?
FREE Course: The CORE Principles of Being a Remote Team
We know that the current uncertain times might be negatively impacting your work and your life. For that, we are truly sorry. My colleagues at GiANT have created a free course on the CORE principles of being a remote team.
By taking advantage of this Remote course, you will be equipped to:
- Increase collaboration and communication in your Remote team
- Establish the tools you need to work effectively in a Remote environment
- Increase team performance while working Remote
Quaranteamed: Managing Work + Life at Home
Many of us have a storm going on at work, but many of us also have a storm going on at home. We are here to help you with both! Today, we want to focus on the storm that may be going on at home. At home, the best thing you can do to stay healthy is to better understand the differences between your healthy behaviors, and your stress behaviors.
To help you with this, we’ve unlocked an entire video series to help you understand your personality and leadership voice at a deeper level. This pathway will help you sort through the challenges of working effectively and maintaining healthy family relationships when everyone is always at home.
When you watch your Voice videos, you will learn the following:
- How to unlock the full potential of your Voice
- How to be a liberator for others
- What happens to you under pressure
- How extreme stress will take you out
- How you should be recharging right now to stay healthy
- And much much more…
30 day free trial. $8.99 a month or $4.99 per team member.
Understanding Your Voice
If you happen to have a spouse, or maturing children, you should also have them take the 5 Voices Assessment. This will help you to have healthy discussions about how to fight for each other’s highest possible good during this Remote and quarantine season.
We all have blind spots in our natural wiring that can lead to stress. When we become more self-aware, we can proactively identify these blind spots, and choose different behaviors that lead to healthier outcomes, and ultimately a better reality.
If it has been a while since you took the 5 Voices Assessment, you will want to take the assessment again.