This is a perfect time of year to host events to attract your existing and potential new customers into your place of business! People naturally (especially Minnesota natives) want to get out, meet you face to face, network with others, and learn new things. Do you have an efficient way to market your upcoming events? Are you spending more administrative time keeping all the details organized than you think you should be? Are you still shuffling paper registration forms or snail mailing invitations? (Gawd forbid!) If you have any doubts about event marketing, allow me to introduce you to a simple and effective solution. I’m personally using it and the reason I am blogging about it is because it works so slick!
Top 5 Reasons I Love Using EventSpot (by Constant Contact)
- No paper wasted
- Your entire invitation process and collection of registrations can be done completely online. You can even set up a mobile phone check in process when your guests arrive the day of the event. How cool is that? Plus, if you charge for the event, you can set up a pay online process through an online payment solution of your choice.
- It’s affordable (no long term commitment required)
- EventSpot is as low as $20-$25/month with up to 5 events to market a month. There is no minimum monthly commitment, no registration charges, and includes an unlimited number of attendee registrations! (Other event marketing solutions may charge based on the number of people who attend). There are discounts available for non-profits and pre-payment plans if you run events several times per year.
- It’s easy to share on your social media networks
- Whether you use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc…once you create the event, it generates a unique URL that you can share anywhere! (And you can set it up to track where people are coming from). It’s really cool. If the people you want to target aren’t your Facebook friends, that’s OK. You can invite them in other ways. All they need is the link to your event home page.
- No technical skills necessary
- I’m not a techie or a graphic designer. I’m a business person. I have created several events using EventSpot all by myself! If you can type and upload a photo, you can do this. I am happy to walk you through it if you need help. Constant Contact has an excellent customer service team too!
- It organizes everything for you in one location (online)
- If you have multiple people within your organization who handle the event marketing process (typically the case) everything is managed within the software accessible online no matter where everyone is located! You can see who has registered, who can’t make it, who hasn’t responded to your invitation. To reiterate, it