These articles garnered the most traffic, shares, reads, and/or comments making them our most popular blog posts from 2012. We thought they were worth sharing again in case you missed them the first time, or have some new insight or comments to share.
- How important is it to shop locally? Read, “Is Small Business Saturday a New Holiday Shopping Tradition?”
- Are there practical ideas for a small business to use FourSquare? Read, “What’s in it for me? Rewarding Check-ins”
- Can non-profits increase fundraising and overall support using social media? Read, “3 Ways Nonprofits Build Success with Social Media.”
- What are some things that can happen when engaging fans? Read, “Rules of Engagement.”
- Are you guilty of any of these? Read, “Top 10 BIG Facebook Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make.”
- How the heck would you use video to market your business? Read, “Marketing with Video According to a Mediaologist.”
- How do you create a WOW factor for your customers? Read, “Connect with Your Fans Like Lady Gaga.”
- Need to get more “Likes” on your Facebook fan page? Read, “Tips to Grow Your Facebook Fan Page”
- Want to rank better in Google? Read, “Five SEO Essentials Made Easy with WordPress.”
- Worried about passwords and security? Read, “Creating a Secure Password the Easy Way.”
Let me be the first to wish you a very Happy New Year! If you have any topics you’d like to see covered on our blog in 2013, please leave your ideas in the comments section or connect with us on Facebook.