My passion for teaching and helping others succeed is why I do what I do. Whether I’m testing a new technology or coaching a client, you can be sure I’m bringing the energy, critical thinking, and enthusiasm. If you need your business to get found, build your brand, enhance your message so it resonates with your customers, or connect with them on social media, I’ll help you maximize your most relevant marketing channels for your business. Together, we’ll identify and take advantage of new opportunities to make your business grow.
The right people hear you differently.– Lalah Delia
Philanthropy & Service
- Hutchinson Leadership 2.0 graduate
- Metropolitan State University Alumni
- Bemidji State University Alumni
- Samsung Teacher Academy graduate
- Brownton Days Committee
- Member of Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce
- Hutchinson High School Danceline Instructor
- StoryBrand Certified Guide
- Yoast SEO Copywriting Certified
- Yoast Keyword Research Certified
- Google Ads & Analytics Certifications
- I lived in a tiny house for 3 years.
- I have sung the National Anthem at more than a dozen public events.
- I am fiercely competitive when it comes to board games.