Now Hiring: Web Designer
If you’re a Minnesota-based Web Designer with the ability to design both online and offline, we’re adding a full-time position to our team! Do you have a strong understanding of current design & technology trends, excellent design skills, and a solid portfolio to show us? We want to hear from you. This position is perfect for someone with a strong web design, branding, marketing collateral, and production work background. We’re looking for a self-motivated candidate with experience in cross-team collaboration across disciplines, backgrounds, and specialties. Our company values are responsive, authentic, driven, curious and loyal. If you feel you embody these values and have the experience we’re looking for, apply today and send us your portfolio!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Designs responsive, mobile-first WordPress concepts based on strategy.
- Design brand systems, website layouts, and a wide variety of other digital and physical (print, outdoor, etc.) experiences.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with our team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Performs ongoing updates for WordPress websites.
- Implements and assess SEO best practices.
- 2+ years of designing front-end web experiences, print materials, and creating brand identities
- Experience with responsive design/dev practices for mobile and desktop.
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping and ability to quickly storyboard and wireframe for concept ideation.
- Front-end Development experience (HTML5, CSS)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Illustrator, InDesign, & Photoshop).
- A strong understanding of modern UX and accessibility standards.
- An experienced, loyal team invested in your onboarding with the tools you need to excel
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance and 401(k) with match
- Communication and leadership development skills
- Community grants every year to the non-profit of your choice, plus an additional grant for volunteer hours
- Submit a Cover Letter, Resume, & Portfolio to:
- Vivid Image, Attn: Steve Gasser, 897 Hwy 15 South, Hutchinson, MN 55350
- Complete an online application
Our Company Values
More About Joining the Vivid Image Team: You need to embrace our core values that guide us forward. Responsive and Driven will be demonstrated in high motivation and ability to bring fresh marketing ideas to the team to move clients forward and achieve their goals. Driven also means employing incredible critical thinking and troubleshooting skills, as well as managing multiple tasks and staying highly organized in a fast-paced environment. Curious and Authentic means you have the courage to step outside comfort-zones for the good of the client, and develop a strong sense of Loyalty to our clients, our mission, and our team. If you feel a genuine connection to the culture we’re describing, we want to hear from you.