I love helping clients take consistent steps forward, and I strive to uncover possibilities to keep things moving- so that the excited phone calls keep coming from clients telling me “it worked!” I value the time it takes to build solid relationships and deep trust with clients and co-workers so I can unleash my experience and go after fantastic results. You can bet that I’ll lean on structured processes and detailed checklists every step of the way so I keep us all organized. Being part of a responsive, trustworthy, and authentic team who puts each other and clients first is what makes every day special.
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.– Kurt Vonnegut
Philanthropy & Service
- Past Hutchinson Ambassador
- Wheel & Cog Children’s Museum Volunteer
- Common Cup Volunteer
- Prince of Peace Volunteer
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- RiverSong Music Festival Volunteer
- Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
- Leadership 2.0 Graduate
- I enjoy traveling, including places like England, Germany, Austria, Canada and many states. One day I hope to travel to every state across the U.S. and a few more countries too.
- I grew up on a dairy farm and spent many hours milking cows. I have a true appreciation for the dedication involved in farming.
- I’ve played flute and piano for the over 30 years including being a member of an ensemble at college.
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Search
- YEXT Certified Professional
- Yoast Keyword Research certification
- StoryBrand Certified Guide