Google Analytics is an incredibly useful tool that can provide you with lots of valuable data about your website, but are you taking advantage of all it can do? If you don’t have time or interest in learning the DIY aspects of Google Analytics, you can still access all of this information easily. It will help you measure your traffic and get a much better understanding of how well your site is serving its purpose, so don’t forget about it.
Help with Google Analytics to Make Your Life Easier
We help clients find the answers to these 12 common questions about website traffic and use the information to remedy issues and make their websites perform well. You can too!
- How are people getting to my website?
- How many people are visiting my site?
- Are people visiting via mobile devices or desktop, and is my site optimized for the best viewing experience there?
- What did a visitor search on Google to get to my website?
- Am I getting new or returning visitors?
- Where are my visitors located?
- Am I reaching the right audience?
- Is my site providing the right information and answering specific search queries?
- What pages are getting the most traffic and is there a strong call to action on these pages?
- What pages are my users landing on?
- Are people taking the actions I want them to?
- Where are people bailing on my website that can be fixed?
You can find the answers to all of the questions above (and much more!) by taking advantage of Google Analytics even if you don’t have the time or expertise. Vivid Image is ready to get you the data you need. With the right information, we can help you find areas of your site that need improvement, find the right steps to take to improve user experience, & help get your target audience to take the actions you want.
Contact your Account Director or get started working with Vivid Image by scheduling a free consult. Steve’s ready to discuss your marketing needs over a good cup of coffee.