I don’t think there is any company that is too small to have a great visual identity and website. My favorite part of being a graphic designer is helping businesses and organizations make sure that they get noticed whether it’s by their website, brochure, logo, social media ad, or video. I want to help you make your company successful and visually attractive. I have been with Vivid Image since 2011, and every one of my clients’ needs has been different. I love being able to problem-solve with them to make their vision come alive.
Outside of the office, I enjoy traveling, hiking, and camping. Most evenings you’ll find me at the gym, or in the summer, running along the Luce Line Trail. I love trying food from different cultures, volunteering at various events around our community, and finding various ways to be creative.
- Bemidji State University TAD Advisory Board and Volunteer Reviewer
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- Ridgewater College Multi-Media Advisory Board
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Leadership Institute graduate
- Hutchinson Leadership 2.0 graduate
- Leadership Design Team
- RiverSong Music Festival Volunteer
- Xcelerate Leadership Team
- I have a small collection of all things unicorns at my desk.
- Love to travel and explore the outdoors! I have gone on two big solo road trips to visit my friend and co-worker, Shayla, in northern Idaho.
- I keep a Nerf gun at my desk – just in case.
How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself?
What I've been up to lately...
Do you have the content for a blog post but it’s looking a little wordy? You probably need some visuals to kick things up a little bit. ...
Do you know the rules behind using images and graphics from the web? How about the differences between a copyrighted photo and one under a ...
We may be your friendly website and digital marketing agency, but that’s not all we do! While we specialize in web development and digital ...