The possibilities are endless with online applications but without taking the time to define requirements and take small steps, the goals of an online application may not be achieved. I spend my time learning the in’s and out’s of how businesses work in order to move these processes online. This can range from a simple contact form to a complex ordering system. Either one produces results that make a difference for businesses and that is what makes my position rewarding.
- StoryBrand Certified Guide
- Google Ads and Google Analytics certification
- Xcelerate Leadership Team
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Miss Sleepy Eye Committee
- St. Mary’s Summer Festival Committee
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- Hutchinson Leadership Institute graduate
- I am addicted to fiction and am always reading. My favorite authors are Karen Kingsbury, Becky Wade & Denise Hunter.
- I have two George’s that live at my house – George Jr. (my husband) and George III (my son). It isn’t confusing at all. 🙂
- My favorite stress reliever is anything chocolate.
“My day is instantly better when I see sunshine.”
What I've been up to lately...
WooCommerce WooCommerce is one of the top eCommerce platforms when looking at market share. It is the primary eCommerce platform that is used ...