Consistency Builds Trust.
Your company brand and marketing is not just about logos and colors. You need your brand to speak a message that communicates to people what you are about, and what they can trust that you can offer them.
- What does our company stand for?
- Does your company convey professionalism that people can trust in?
- Do people recognize your company if they see your name or logo (or do you have multiple looks across all of your marketing)?
- What makes your brand unique from your competitors?
- If someone saw your brand for the first time, would they understand what you were about or what products/services you offer?
The Benefits of Consistent Branding
It is important to define your brand. Your brand is how the world identifies you. Remember that your brand is continually reinforced through all of your marketing materials; your logo, business cards, signage, website, email marketing, social media marketing, and print collateral. Your messaging should be clear and consistent throughout all marketing channels, as well as amongst anyone that represents your company. This consistency will be perceived by people as your “brand identity” and it is what will differentiate you from your competitors. Your brand identity gives your business a personality that others can relate to. By recognizing your business from consistent branding and messaging, people will begin to feel like they can be confident in understanding what they can expect from your business, products and services; which will bring trust in your business and customer loyalty.
Keep these consistent in your marketing
- Always use your logo in the same way (same proportions and colors)
- Keep your colors, fonts & styling unique to your brand
- Keep your core message at the heart of all marketing – throughout all channels such as print, web, social, etc.
- Know your audience and how you want them to perceive your business
- Your mission, vision, values, taglines must be the same everywhere offline and online; no alternate or outdated versions.
The best way to keep your brand consistent is through building an Identity Kit or Style Guide. This will define your company message, colors, fonts, logo, and your target audience. These identity kits will give your designers and other employees specific rules to follow when creating brand materials.
Learn more about building an identity kit, see our post 5 Elements of an Identity Kit.
To create consistent branding, all marketing materials should all have the same look, feel and overall message. Vivid Image can be your one-stop-shop. We would be happy to help you create more consistent branding throughout any or all of your business identity, website, social media, email marketing and printed materials.
Other than social and email marketing, printed marketing materials are the best way to put your company’s brand right in front of your ideal customers. Here are some examples of printed marketing pieces that we can assist you with to help build your brand:
- Identity Package – Logo, Letterheads, Business Cards, Envelopes, Folders
- Direct Mail – Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Booklets
- Interior and Exterior Signs
- Store Window Decals
- Posters & Banners
- Templates and slide decks for webinars or presentations
- T-shirts and other customized clothing
- Give aways – such as customized pens, lanyards, can coolers, tumblers, coffee cups, keychains, USB drives, bags, etc.
For more information on how we can assist you further with your branding, website, social media, email marketing, or printed materials, please contact your Account Director or contact us today.