Your logo is so important to your business!
Your company logo expresses what your business stands for, its culture & values. It is often times the first thing that people connect with your company in their minds. A great logo has meaning and retains significance over a long period of time. A good logo will set you apart from your competition & should be used across all your marketing materials – brochures, letterheads, website, storefront signs, posters, flyers, etc.
If you’ve used your logo for quite some time, your customers and other potential consumers will build trust with it. They’ll automatically identify that logo with your business & become comfortable and loyal to it.
However, over time, logos can significantly benefit from a redesign or refresh. Why?
Why redesign a logo?
Because design trends change & your business grows. Maybe what was once true for your company is no longer relevant. Or maybe an aspect has become such a huge part of your business that it needs to be expressed through your logo. Check out these examples of our clients’ redesigned logos.
Is your logo in need of a complete overhaul? Does your logo work well overall, but could really benefit from a refresh like a change of colors or tagline addition?
Below are some questions that can help you decide if you need a logo redesign or refresh:
- Has your business made any significant changes?
- Does your logo look outdated?
- Is your logo consistent with other designs being used in your marketing materials?
- Does your logo express what you are all about? Your values or purpose?
- What is your company known for? Does this show in your logo?
- Are there other logos you wish yours was more like? Why?
- Where are you primarily using your logo? (On your website, in print pieces, etc.) Does it work well via this outlet?
- Do your current logo colors make sense?
- Do you have a new slogan or tagline that you want added to the logo?
- Does your current logo work in full color, gray-scale, & black and white?
- Does your logo need to be simplified?
- Does your logo stand out from your competitors?
- Do your customers and employees “get it”?
- Does it match your company’s personality?
To discuss a logo redesign or help deciding if the time is right, contact your Account Director or fill out our contact form.