A business who once got a few reviews or maybe even a lot of reviews but hasn’t received any for a long time is facing a problem. You may be thinking to yourself, how is this an issue? Reviews are very important and as it turns out, no recent reviews on Facebook, Google, or any place else around the web is actually problematic and here’s why.
With 97% of people reading reviews on local businesses, a long sudden absence of them is an immediate red flag.
A business with no recent reviews on Facebook or Google for a long time leaves visitors to draw their own conclusions:
- Did this place go out of business?
- What are they doing wrong that nobody is leaving a review?
- What’s changed that people are no longer recommending this place?
- Are people following the old adage “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” and just not leaving a review?
- Are people having a much better experience someplace else since all the recent rave reviews are over there?
- Is nothing they’re doing giving a “wow” factor or an experience worthy of a review?
- Maybe people in good faith simply can’t recommend the place to others.
Plus, search engines like to see new reviews on a regular basis. Gaining them can help you show up higher in search results!
Having recent reviews constantly trickle in is important!
If your reviews have dropped off and you want to focus on gaining more consistent, positive reviews that will bring you more leads and give you an advantage over competitors in search results, contact us today. We’ve got easy, quick to implement solutions that are working well for businesses like yours.Contact Us Today