Technology is more than a job; it’s my passion. Few things get me more excited than seeing how new and emerging technologies are helping businesses to accomplish their goals and make a better and longer-lasting connection with their customers. Living in both the worlds of today and tomorrow allows me to help clients get the most out of current technology for short term goals and to help clients develop long term strategies to grow their business in the future.
- StoryBrand Certified Guide
- Ridgewater Career Day Presenter
- Xcelerate Leadership Team
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- RiverSong Music Festival Volunteer
- Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
- I moved around the country every 3 – 4 years and even spent a stint in Germany while growing up.
- I drink more coffee than anyone I’ve ever met, and I’m pretty sure I’m immune to caffeine at this point.
- I met my wife in 9th grade weight lifting class.
- I’m a Stock Photo Guru
“Dinosaurs believe in me therefore I believe in me.”
What I've been up to lately...
Data is the life blood of individuals and small businesses alike, from electronic invoices to client emails. For the majority of us, data is a ...