Being a Hutchinson native, I have been fortunate enough to be able to return to Hutchinson and raise my family in this great “hometown community”. For many years, I have enjoyed being able to design pieces for a number of the businesses that make up this community. I enjoy designing because it is both challenging and very rewarding.” Shannon has extensive experience in newspaper and print design. Assisting Vivid Image clients with building a strong brand identity is important to Shannon, as it’s an especially important way to help them get noticed.
- Relay for Life McLeod County Volunteer
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- Hutchinson United Soccer Association
- McLeod for Tomorrow
- Hutchinson Health Junior Volunteers Program
- Hutchinson Main Street 2020 Committee Volunteer
- I love to travel. I have been to 15 different countries and 15 states.
- I was the person who designed the label and control knobs for the Salad Shooter and Fry Daddy when I worked at National Presto.
- I was the first person to ever ride the roller coaster at the Mall of America. True story – my dad worked the granite and marble work when building the Mall of America. They opened Camp Snoopy to the worker’s families one night prior to it being opened to the public. My sister and I were the first two people to get on the roller coaster and sat in the front car for the very first time that they allowed people to ride it.
“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.”
– Scott Adams
What I've been up to lately...
Class Structure Classes at Vivid Image are intended to help you get the most from your website and marketing efforts and are currently designed ...
Accessible websites can help more of your users than you think! Have you ever wondered what the big fuss is about accessibility and if having an ...
It’s that time of year again.. all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season will soon be approaching. Now is the time to start thinking ...