Creating viral content involves creating a fantastic experience for the reader or viewer, and it is something every small business owner or marketer tries (or should be trying) to do.
What makes a piece of content go viral? Some people seem to have the Midas touch when it comes to virality, while others struggle to get their content seen by anyone other than their mom.
So what is the secret to creating viral content? There is no one-size-fits-all answer, but there are definitely some things you can do to increase your chances of success.
While there’s no guaranteed formula for viral success, there are some helpful tips that you can keep in mind.
- Try to be helpful. People are more likely to share something if they think it will be helpful to others.
- Add a bit of science to your content. Studies show that content that spews some good nuggets of scientific information is more likely to be shared.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. A sense of humor or out-of-the-box creativity can go a long way in making your content more shareable.
If you’re lacking a content strategy for your business or just need help writing articles for your blog, newsletters, or social media, reach out today. We have writers on staff to take the burden off your plate and make you a content wizard.
Watch Other Marketing Minutes
- Owning Vs Renting Your Online Presence
- How to Find Blog Topics Every Single Month
- Why Customer Stories Make the Best Content
“The team members at Vivid Image know their stuff, which is no small thing in the constantly shifting world of digital. -And they are fun to work with!”