15 minutes. 15 minutes. What can you accomplish in 15 minutes? You might organize some files, write a blog post, take a cat nap or walk the dog. As a small business owner your time is valuable. And in 15 minutes you can accomplish a lot. Having the right tools to make your marketing efforts time efficient is key and email marketing often gets put at the bottom of your priority list as social media actions like Facebook fan page posts often take over the spotlight. But would if you could accomplish creating and sending e-newsletters in just 15 minutes time?
- The first step to efficient time management with your email marketing efforts is to make a plan. Consider creating an email marketing calendar for the entire upcoming year.
- The next step is to develop an easy formula to come up with content for your e-newsletters.
- Step three is to get comfortable with the design tools to make a great impression every time with a reusable email template that you create with your businesses branding in mind.
- The next step is to learn to measure the results of your efforts and drive your business to the next level.
- Step five is to gain subscribers and grow your reach in future email marketing goals.
Our business partner Constant Contact is currently offering a helpful 15-Minute Email Marketing Challenge guide with a series of videos and worksheets that are helpful tools to really make this happen.
Click here to plan your email marketing in 15 minutes or less
At Vivid Image we are proud to partner with Constant Contact and are ready to help you find the right fit for your Email Marketing strategy. From Newsletters and Publications to Surveys and Social Campaigns we are here to help you get started, achieve better results and find the perfect fit. Contact your Account Director or (320) 587-8974 with your Email Marketing or Constant Contact questions or visit Constant Contact for a FREE Trial.