An email Autoresponder is a series of automated emails that are sent to a contact after they are added to a designated email list. A great place to start when initiating an Autoresponder series to your email marketing plan is with a Welcome email. The Welcome Autoresponder email is set up ahead of time and goes to everyone who subscribed through your signup form, without you having to remember to do it and save you time.
Autoresponder Emails Allow You To:
- Begin nurturing a relationship with reliable communication.
- Introduce new contacts to a snapshot of your business or organization.
- Address your new contacts’ frequently asked questions.
- Remind contacts of the services your business offers.
- Create several unique series of Automated emails for targeted lists in your account.
- Build trust by sharing useful, timely information.
- Offer immediate follow-up.
- Direct customers to your website.
- Create repeat sales.
- Save time by cutting down the amount of work you do.
- Access measurable results.
The email Autoresponder option is included with a current Constant Contact account at no extra cost. You can even paste anonymous survey links into your Autoresponder emails to collect more information to better serve your new customers.
Samples of email autoresponder types:
- Welcome Emails
- Anonymous surveys
- Birthdays and anniversaries
- Support emails
- Automated email series
- Automatically resend to non-openers
- Follow us on Social Media