If you look at your metrics like we do, you know what content on your website is most popular and has been seen/read by the most people.
Blogging Tip 1: Take a look! Taking a peek at Google Analytics can tell you a number of things including what is most interesting to your readers, what content is evergreen, and how well you’ve optimized the content to show in search results.
Blogging Tip 2: There’s no doubt writing good content is an excellent investment; so is taking the time to find out your most popular content, update it, and share it again.
Our 10 Most Popular Blog Posts are:
- Links and Republishing Articles: What You Can and Can’t Do
- How To Find Your Most Popular Content Using Google Analytics
- What is a Vector Image?
- My Day as a Tourist in Silicone Valley – Visiting Google and Apple
- The Difference Between Facebook Likes and Shares
- Top 10 Things You Need to Know to Get More Traffic to Your Facebook Event
- 19 Ways to Integrate Social Media into your Next Tradeshow or Event
- Branding: 5 Elements of an Identity Kit
- Best Email Practices While You Are Away
- I Would Clear My Cache If I Knew What That Meant
If you need help with finding what you want to know in Google Analytics, we’re here for you. Your Account Director is the best place to start!