Are you struggling with content ideas for your July e-newsletter and social media posts? Glancing at your calendar, July may seem like one of the most productive months of the year. Personally speaking, you may have committed to a family reunion, scheduled a summer vacation and signed up two kids for tee-ball – and that may be just the FIRST week in July. Regarding your growing business, you may be feeling overwhelmed with a seasonal sale or promotion, a volunteer fundraiser or even training new staff at the office. Your clients, customers and donors may also seem really busy and hard to reach and connect with in July. Resist the temptation to take a “vacation” from your e-newsletter and social media efforts and instead use those activities as inspiration to connect and draw content that readers can relate to and is relevant to this busy time of year.
- Feature an article to help your readers get to know your new staff. You can either set standard questions or use an interview format. And don’t forget to share images from your company picnic or outing.
- Highlight philanthropy: If you or your staff are volunteering at summer festivals and projects throughout your community, communicate your involvement to your readership, offering them opportunities to get involved if they’re interested and would like more information.
- If your business is seasonal or products/services vary with seasons/holidays, share a post that creates interest or urgency relating to products or services offered for a limited time. Address issues such as advance appointments, shipping, deadlines, inventory, etc.
- Pull back the curtain and share a photo from that fabulous road trip you took to the Black Hills with your family to connect on a more personal level with your readers.
- Share a video about updates or projects going on around the office. Did you plant flowers to greet donors or clients when they visit your office this summer? Is there a painting or building project going on? Share it!
- Our partner Constant Contact has provided this July Themed Infographic to stimulate your creative process. Use this list of holidays, month-long themes, and stats to inspire new campaigns for all of your marketing needs.
At Vivid Image we are proud to partner with Constant Contact and are ready to help you find the right fit for your Email Marketing strategy. From Newsletters and Publications to Surveys and Social Campaigns we are here to help you get started, achieve better results and find the perfect fit. Contact your Account Director or (320) 587-8974 with your Email Marketing or Constant Contact questions or visit Constant Contact for a FREE Trial.