Constant Contact, has been a leader in email marketing since 1995, providing hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world with the online marketing tools, resources, and personalized coaching they need to grow their business.
We are filled with Constant Contact tips to help your email marketing grow.
I have been attending the yearly 8 week Constant Contact Summer Camps for the past few years, and I’m excited to share that Vivid Image has been re-certified as a Certified Solution Provider by Constant Contact®, Inc., (part of the Endurance International Group’s (Nasdaq: EIGI) family of brands). There are so many convenient ways that Constant Contact can help your business be reached by more people, other than from the traditional e-newsletter. If you want to do email marketing, Constant Contact is the way to go.
6 Great New Email Tools Available
- Wide Templates. Have you tried a wide template yet? Some of the templates are now 800 pixels across, giving a more “postcard” look. Since computer screens tend to be wider, these new templates fit wonderfully on desktops, while still working well on mobile devices. These “postcard” type templates can also easily be shared on social media.
- Preview Error Checker. This tool scrubs the email for errors. The preview screen now shows flagged errors such as broken links, placeholder text that hasn’t been updated, and possible incorrect or past dates.
- Short URL Link. This short link makes it super easy to share your e-newsletter or email to social media or add it to any blog post or page on your website.
- Segmentation. Make emails more personal. Segmentation helps to deliver the right information to the right people at the right time. You are now able to take your contact list and segment it based on content, demographic, or behavioral criteria. The information you gather can be downloaded if needed as well. Example: If you own a pet store and want to send emails about specific sales you are having, you are now able to take your contact list and segment it into lists of dog lovers, cat lovers, etc.. This will allow you to deliver your email to the people with the highest interest level in that particular sale.
- Facebook Lead Ads. These lead ads help you grow your audience. You will be able to track how the ad is performing and all of the new contacts from the ad will be funneled into a new list within Constant Contact, making it easy for you to reach out to those specific new leads.
- Advanced Auto-Responder Series. Set up a click automation series of emails to be sent to your contacts – in the order that you want them to be seen. Add up to 100 emails within one series. You can set what emails are to be sent, then set what trigger must be done in order for the next email to be sent or the number of days required before the next email is sent. – Just set it and forget it! (This feature is only available in the Email Plus package)
Tips to help your email marketing grow
- Make It Easy For Yourself! If you are time starved the way it is, don’t stress about always creating new emails to send out. Use a mobile friendly email template that is all set up with your own branding that you can simply open, add new content and send. You can even use advanced scheduling so you can work on creating emails when you have time, and schedule them to go out when your users are most likely to open them.
- Increase Your Social Presence. Remember, not all of your social fans are email subscribers and vice versa. Use your social platforms as a way to build your email lists, as well as your emails to advertise your social platforms.
- Use A Welcome Email Series. Keep your audience engaged and build their trust. Develop a welcome email series to introduce yourself, offer promotions, and allow your users to see all of the things that you can do for them, other than just provide them with your e-newsletter.
- Add List Growth Tools To Your Marketing. If you don’t already have a place on your website for users to sign up and get on your email list for things like promotions or newsletters, you should look into adding that right away. There is no easier way to grow your list of potential customers than to allow people who are already interested in your product or services to get even more information about you.
- Think About Your Next Step! Think about your email marketing strategy and how you can do more. Talk to your Account Director today to help get you building your list even faster.
At Vivid Image we are proud to partner with Constant Contact and are ready to help you find the right fit for your Email Marketing strategy. From Newsletters and Publications to Surveys and Social Campaigns we are here to help you get started, achieve better results and find the perfect fit. Contact your Account Director or (320) 587-8974 with your Email Marketing or Constant Contact questions or visit Constant Contact for a FREE Trial.