Spring is on the horizon. I promise you really it is! When the giant snow bank outside my window finally melts into a puddle of mud, with it comes the chance to begin planning a garden to cultivate, plant and nurture. Naturally there are staples that I consistently purchase, like seeds to produce each and every spring. There are tools that need sharpening and newfangled gadgets to experiment with. There is also a chance to gather exciting new hybrid varieties of plants to roll up my sleeves and deposit in to the fertile earth.
Like a breath of fresh spring air followed by a huge dose of sunshine, our Email Marketing partner Constant Contact has some exciting changes rolling out in 2014 to help your client base grow and flourish. Here are 5 seedlings of information about changes coming in Constant Contact that are sure to give you spring fever.
- Nurturing the seeds. Using Auto Responder and trigger based emails are a great way to nurture and grow relationships with clients. Currently this functionality is limited to new contacts that have been added to or joined the lists you designated as Auto Responder lists. Constant Contact will be rolling out exciting advanced performance options for Auto Responder emails. This is exciting news and another great relationship building process to bridge you and your clients together.
- There’s a new tool shed in the yard. Constant Contact is getting a make-over with easy to use navigation features in the new Toolkit. Clients will get to choose from three package options – Basic, Essentials, and Ultimate. Watch for future announcements regarding this exciting roll-out.
- More rows to plant in. Increased Library file and photo space in the Basic email package, saving you time and expanding options for creating a better visual in your newsletters and publications will be rolled out soon. Having more images at your finger tips increases the creative flow of constructing effective Email Newsletters and publications. Your outcome will have a more polished and professional look.
- Plan a garden party and get Social. Our non-profit based clients will benefit from a new social campaign feature in “Offers and Promotions” when Constant Contact rolls out an exciting “Donation Campaign” option. Easy to use templates will help you plan the perfect and professional tool to gather online donations in just a few simple steps. Constant Contact has partnered with WEPAY to process your donations. It is fast and easy to set up. Consider adding this exciting option to your Social Media Strategy.
- Sharpen your tools and explore the grounds for free. When it comes to gardening practice makes perfect. Rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty is the only way to truly experience the fruits of your labor. The best way to nurture your skills and experiment with your client base is with the Free Trial. Create a sounding board of colleagues and peers to add to your trial contact list to explore the various types of campaigns Constant Contact has to offer.
Whether you are a current Constant Contact Client or considering adding an Email Marketing service to your portfolio first consider these questions:
- How has your current email marketing method been working for you?
- How much time do you spend on it?
- What part of the task do you struggle with the most?
- How much does it cost you?
- How do you measure the success of your efforts?
At Vivid Image we are proud to partner with Constant Contact and are ready to help you find the right fit for your Email Marketing strategy. From Newsletters and Publications to Surveys and Social Campaigns we are here to help you get started, achieve better results and find the perfect fit. Contact your Account Director or (320) 587-8974 with your Email Marketing or Constant Contact questions or visit Constant Contact for a FREE Trial.