In 2017, the attendees of Social Media Breakfast Central Minnesota had the opportunity to learn many things from the presenters each month. Whether you’re a non-profit, new college graduate or seasoned business owner looking for ways to grow your business – there are things to learn and connections to make at every SMB.
Whether you made it to one breakfast or all nine sessions, it is nice to have a comprehensive list of resources, experts, and topics so we can continue taking action on what has peaked our interest and what we’ve learned from our speakers.
Let This Review Serve as a Reminder to Always Take the Next Step
- January – B2B Case Study Optimizing Social Media Channels by Ryan Pena of Mentor Mate
- February – 10 Things Facebook Page Admins Tragically Are Not Doing by Beth Gasser of Vivid Image
- March – Changing Your Mindset from Hopeful to Hired by Adam Dince, Author of Hopeful to Hired
- April – Synchronize Your AdWords and Social Media Strategies by Brad Putney of True North Consulting
- May – Instagram and Pinterest for Small Business: How to Leverage Photo-Driven Social Platforms for Your Business by Alika Faythe Hartmann, Photographer and Small Business Owner
- September – Integrating Social Media into Marketing – One Non-Profit’s Approach by Lisa Horn of VEAP
- October – Influencer Marketing: What It Is, What It Isn’t, and Why It Works by Josh Nite of Top Rank Marketing
- November – Cyber Crime – Protecting Main Street by Don DeMeyer of Marco (formerly BusinessWare Solutions)
- December – Sign-up today!
Thank You To the Experts
Thank you to all the presenters this past year. I appreciate your willingness to share your skills and educate. Each month I learn something new from the Social Media Breakfast. It helps keep a fresh perspective on the changing times and technology.
Join us the on the fourth Thursday of the month for Social Media Breakfast from 7:30 am – 9 am at the Crow River Winery. Learn something new and discover a connection!
December’s Social Media Breakfast will be on December 14th – sign up today!