The first ever Constant Contact Solution Provider Summer Camp.
I have just completed Summer Camp, and I’m excited to share with you how Constant Contact can help you expand your email marketing quickly and easily. As part of my 8 week summer camp, I not only was able to learn the latest and greatest tips about making your email marketing even more successful, but I was also named a Certified Solution Provider by Constant Contact®, Inc.,(part of the Endurance International Group’s (Nasdaq: EIGI) family of brands). Constant Contact, has been a leader in email marketing since 1995, providing hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world with the online marketing tools, resources, and personalized coaching they need to grow their business.
I thought that summer camp was great! There are so many interesting ways that Constant Contact can help your business be reached other than just from the traditional enewletter. There is no competition… if you want to do email marketing, Constant Contact is the way to go.
Tips to help your email marketing grow
- Add List Growth Tools to your marketing. If you don’t already have a place on your website for users to sign up and get on your email list for things like discounts or promotions, you should look into adding that right away. There is no easier way to grow your list of potential customers than to allow people who are already interested in your product or services to get even more information about you.
- Make it easy for yourself! If you are time starved the way it is, don’t stress about always creating new emails to send out. Use a mobile friendly email template that is all set up with your own branding that you can simply open, add new content and send. You can even use advanced scheduling so you can work on creating emails when you have time, and schedule them to go out when your users are most likely to open them. One step – “Set it and forget it”.
- Increase your Social and Web Presence. Remember, not all of your social fans are email subscribers and vice versa. Use your social platforms as a way to build your email lists, as well as your emails to advertise your social platforms.
- Use a Welcome Email Series. Keep your audience engaged and build their trust. Develop a welcome email series to introduce yourself, offer promotions, and allow your users to see all of the things that you can do for them, other than just provide them with your enewsletter.
- Think about your next step! Think about your email marketing strategy and how you can do more. Talk to your Account Director today to help get you building your list even faster.
At Vivid Image we are proud to partner with Constant Contact and are ready to help you find the right fit for your Email Marketing strategy. From Newsletters and Publications to Surveys and Social Campaigns we are here to help you get started, achieve better results and find the perfect fit. Contact your Account Director or (320) 587-8974 with your Email Marketing or Constant Contact questions or visit Constant Contact for a FREE Trial.