Classes at Vivid Image are designed to help you get the most from our website and marketing efforts, in a relaxed-casual learning environment. Classes are typically only an hour long, and offered in both live attendance and webinar form. Most classes are kept small and structured in a presentation format with plenty of question-answer time. It is our goal to educate, as well as provide you with simple to implement steps and takeaways from each class! While you don’t need to bring a laptop computer, you are welcome to bring one and use our wireless Internet connection. Classes are offered year-round, with the exception of summer months and December.
Quick Class Details
Who: Vivid Image Clients only
Where: At our large conference room; 897 Hwy 15 South
Parking: At the front of our building, in the back parking lot, on the adjacent street, or in the city parking lot adjoining our property to the East.
What to Bring: Short answer is nothing; we’ll supply you with anything you may need. However, feel free to bring a co-worker, your favorite notebook, pen, coffee mug or beverage, laptop, etc.
How many times can I attend? Attend as many classes as you would like, as often as you’d like.
- Cheery dispositions of the Vivid Image staff, happy to greet you
- Hot coffee, tea, or hot chocolate offered when you arrive
- Take in the current art display in our lobby
- Wireless Internet available; ask for the password
Class Topics in 2020
- WordPress Refresher Course
- Website Traffic in 10 Easy Steps
- Understanding ADA: Website Accessibility
- How to Use Google Analytics to Get More Out of Your Marketing
- Making Social Media Work for You
- Nurturing Leads and Turning them into Sales
- Simple Steps You Can Take to Prepare Your Website for Search Engines
We look forward to seeing you in class!