Classes at Vivid Image are designed to help you get the most from your website and marketing efforts, in a relaxed-casual learning environment. They are mostly kept small and structured in a presentation format unless otherwise noted, so we have a prepared presentation and often times a handout as well for attendees. Attendees are welcome to ask questions along the way or at the end (but not required). People at all levels are welcome to attend, and we try to structure classes with the assumption that you may not have a lot of experience with the topic. Classes are typically only an hour long, and offered in both in-person attendance and webinar form. It is our goal to educate, as well as provide you with simple to implement steps and takeaways from each class! While you don’t need to bring a laptop computer, you are welcome to bring one and use our wireless Internet connection. Classes are offered year-round, with the exception of summer months and December.
Quick Class Details
Who: Vivid Image Clients only
Where: In our large conference room; 897 Hwy 15 South
Parking: At the front of our building, in the back parking lot, on the adjacent street, or in the city parking lot adjoining our property to the East.
What to Bring: Short answer is nothing; we’ll supply you with anything you may need. However, feel free to bring a co-worker, your favorite notebook, pen, coffee mug or beverage, laptop, etc.
How many times can I attend? Attend as many classes as you would like, as often as you’d like.
- Cheery dispositions of the Vivid Image staff, happy to greet you
- Hot coffee, tea, or hot chocolate offered when you arrive
- Take in the current art display in our lobby
- Wireless Internet available; ask for the password
Class Topics in 2020
- WordPress Refresher Course
- Website Traffic in 10 Easy Steps
- Understanding ADA: Website Accessibility
- How to Use Google Analytics to Get More Out of Your Marketing
- Making Social Media Work for You
- Nurturing Leads and Turning them into Sales
- Simple Steps You Can Take to Prepare Your Website for Search Engines
We look forward to seeing you in class!