One of the values we hold dear at Vivid Image is Simplicity. We try to make everything remarkably simple for our clients, and we highly recommend taking a look at what you can do for your clients to simplify things as well.
When simplifying things, start with explaining “why” something should be done. It makes the “how are we going to do it” easier. Why should we do it? Why should we care?
You’ll be on a path to simplicity if you embrace:
- Taking Small Steps.
- Education is pathway to simplicity.
- Don’t reinvent. All businesses, non profits and individuals have a wealth of hidden and underutilized marketing assets. They are all around you. Start with these hidden and underutilized assets and build upon them. Can you see the possibilities?
- Modeling what you want others to become.
- Perfectionism kills good habits and great ideas. Don’t pursue perfection, pursue change. Perfection is the enemy of good enough.
- Simple is valued more than complex. Just ask.
- Understanding is what keeps initiatives moving forward.
- New technology is always complicated when it is first released; but it gets simpler over time.
- Hoops are for basketball, not building your business. Eliminate the hoops people need to jump through.
- Everything works better when you trust each other.
- Giving people the resources and tools they need to success, and you will succeed with them.