Anyone who has worked with me knows I am all about showing enthusiasm, getting things done right, and honoring what’s been accomplished. I love being a copywriter and a source of social media inspiration for our team and clients. After 25 years, I’m still very enthusiastic about our company vision centered around “focusing on relationships to drive business forward.”
Beth is an experienced presenter on a number of social media and marketing topics. A few of her top requested speaking topics include:
- Speeding Up the Hiring Process and Filling Open Positions
- Facebook for Business
- Making Social Media Work for you: Even during uncertain times
- Social Media Shortcuts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
- The Critical Role Content Plays in Nurturing Your Leads and Turning
Them into Sales
Beth has taught classes & presented for Southwest Initiative Foundation, SBDC, Willmar Area Chamber, Ridgewater College & Southwest Minnesota State University Career Days, and Social Media Breakfasts across Minnesota.
Looking for a speaker for your next conference, company retreat, convention, or continuing education event? Contact us today to discuss what you’re looking for and how we can help!
- Yoast SEO Copywriting Certified
- Yoast Keyword Research Certified
- YEXT Certified Professional
- Ridgewater College Foundation Board of Directors
- Haiti Kids School Board of Directors
- Hutchinson Chamber Board of Directors
- Hutchinson Chamber Board Past Chair
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Southwest Initiative Foundation Growing Home Circle
- New Century Academy Volunteer
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- RiverSong Music Festival Marketing Committee
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Leadership Institute graduate
- Hutchinson Leadership 2.0 graduate
- Southwest Minnesota State University Alumni
- Xcelerate Leadership Team
- Urban Immersion Youth Mission Team
- Luce Line Lace Up Volunteer
- Blandin Leadership Foundation Attendee 2020
- Small Business Saturday Volunteer
- Crow River Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Tails on Trails 5K Volunteer
- I don’t embarrass.
- I love being in a book club.
- I’ve traveled to Jamaica, Canada, Haiti, Italy, China, and Hong Kong. I’ve been to China four times.
“Oh, Happy Day!”
What I've been up to lately...
Two from Vivid Image: Hutchinson Area Residents Complete Blandin Community Leadership Program Retreat
Twenty-five residents of the Hutchinson area returned February 28 from a five-day leadership retreat, the first segment of an intense eight-day ...
Let’s face it. Social media can be a time suck. If you’re punching the clock while managing a Facebook page, you know you have a ...
If your business or non-profit is hosting an event and you want the word to spread, Facebook Events is a great place to start. However, simply ...
I took a brief vacation to Las Vegas, quite arguably one of the most decadent places in the world. Everything on the strip has a high price tag, ...