Anyone who has worked with me knows I am all about showing enthusiasm, getting things done right, and honoring what’s been accomplished. I love being a copywriter and a source of social media inspiration for our team and clients. After 25 years, I’m still very enthusiastic about our company vision centered around “focusing on relationships to drive business forward.”
Beth is an experienced presenter on a number of social media and marketing topics. A few of her top requested speaking topics include:
- Speeding Up the Hiring Process and Filling Open Positions
- Facebook for Business
- Making Social Media Work for you: Even during uncertain times
- Social Media Shortcuts: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin
- The Critical Role Content Plays in Nurturing Your Leads and Turning
Them into Sales
Beth has taught classes & presented for Southwest Initiative Foundation, SBDC, Willmar Area Chamber, Ridgewater College & Southwest Minnesota State University Career Days, and Social Media Breakfasts across Minnesota.
Looking for a speaker for your next conference, company retreat, convention, or continuing education event? Contact us today to discuss what you’re looking for and how we can help!
- Yoast SEO Copywriting Certified
- Yoast Keyword Research Certified
- YEXT Certified Professional
- Ridgewater College Foundation Board of Directors
- Haiti Kids School Board of Directors
- Member of Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce
- Hutchinson Chamber Board Past Chair
- Southwest Initiative Foundation Growing Home Circle
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- RiverSong Music Festival Marketing Committee
- Hutchinson Leadership Institute graduate
- Hutchinson Leadership 2.0 graduate
- Southwest Minnesota State University Alumni
- Xcelerate Leadership Team
- Urban Immersion Youth Mission Team
- Blandin Leadership Foundation Attendee 2020
- Small Business Saturday Volunteer
- Crow River Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- I don’t embarrass.
- I love being in a book club.
- I’ve traveled to Jamaica, Canada, Haiti, Italy, China, and Hong Kong. I’ve been to China four times.
“Oh, Happy Day!”
What I've been up to lately...
Not so fast! Sharing isn’t always a great idea. Since we could walk or talk, we’ve been taught that sharing is a good thing. When ...
Finally! Instagram embraced links and allows you to click on the “link sticker” to add a link in your stories. Instagram really went ...
Why Two-Factor Authentication and Admin Roles are Important Setting up Two Factor Authentication on your Facebook account helps your Facebook ...