Are you utterly frustrated with your web designer?
Do you feel like your website is being held hostage, making it seem like you can’t fire your web designer and start fresh?
These are very real scenarios and comments we hear from businesses and organizations who contact us seeking help. Unfortunately, unethical or immature business practices are all too common, leaving people wondering if what they are experiencing is as good as it gets.
When people choose us as their web design partner, they’re getting much more than just a website. They are getting an enjoyable experience filled with communication and trust. Here’s how we’re different than other web designers as told by our clients with what they’ve encountered.
“A website held hostage” – You own your website. While we can put it in writing for you, it’s ridiculous to think that you don’t own your website. When you hire Vivid Image to build your website, you’re getting what you pay for—a website you own. In our 23 years in business, very few clients have left us. However, should that be the case, we’ll respect your decision and not be an unnecessary obstacle. We respect you too much.
- You’ll get usernames and passwords for things we do on your behalf that you own.
- You’ll be encouraged to regularly gain access to your website, make changes, and participate in all marketing efforts and related accounts.
- You own the work we do on your behalf, like keyword research, search engine optimization and content creation.
“My web designer won’t release my domain name” – You own your domain name. We have processes in place to help you register and renew domain names when the time comes, but you always own your domain name.
“I hate my web designer” – This usually stems from lack of good communication, minimal effort to listen and understand, and limited value placed on building a trusting relationship.
- It all starts with respect and a desire to listen. We’ll listen to what you want, help you discover what you need, and determine where to start.
“My web designer disappeared” – We have a hard time understanding why this is the case for so many people, but it must be true based on the sheer volume of complaints. We have a physical location at 897 Hwy 15 South in Hutchinson, we’re open from 8am to 5pm, as well as by appointment, and monitor servers 24/7 in case of an emergency. We have a team of 18 people ready to show you how responsiveness is at the core of what we do best.
- We answer the phone and reply to email.
- We have dedicated account directors so you have one point of contact who knows your situation best, but our entire team is always ready to help.
- We have an established emergency protocol clients can tap into if something unexpected happens.
Is this you?
“Is my web designer ripping me off?”
“I hate my web designer!”
“I need help taking over a website from another designer.”
Just connect with us. You won’t be obligated to anything. We’ll call you, listen and support you, and offer to help if we can.