Have you ever used a social media calendar for your business or organization? If not, I recommend you try it. You can save yourself time and ...
I love helping clients take consistent steps forward, and I strive to uncover possibilities to keep things moving- so that the excited phone calls keep coming from clients telling me “it worked!” I value the time it takes to build solid relationships and deep trust with clients and co-workers so I can unleash my experience and go after fantastic results. You can bet that I’ll lean on structured processes and detailed checklists every step of the way so I keep us all organized. Being part of a responsive, trustworthy, and authentic team who puts each other and clients first is what makes every day special.
Heidi is an experienced coach & presenter on a number of social media and marketing topics. A few of her top requested speaking topics include:
- 10 Easy Steps to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- Understanding Google My Business
- Gaining and Responding to Reviews
- Online Listings – Getting Found Online and On Maps
- Building Your Online Reputation
- Search Engine Optimization Tips
Heidi has taught classes & presented for SBDC, Willmar Area Chamber, Litchfield Area Chamber, and Social Media Breakfasts across Minnesota.
Looking for a speaker for your next conference, company retreat, convention, or continuing education event? Contact us today to discuss what you’re looking for and how we can help!
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Ads Display
- Google Ads Search
- YEXT Certified Professional
- Google My Business Basics certification
- Yoast Keyword Research certification
Philanthropy & Service Passions
- Hutchinson Ambassadors, Past Secretary & Publicity
- Wheel & Cog Children’s Museum Volunteer
- Common Cup Volunteer
- Prince of Peace Volunteer
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- RiverSong Music Festival Volunteer
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
Fun Facts About Heidi
- I enjoy traveling, including places like England, Germany, Austria, Canada and many states. One day I hope to travel to every state across the U.S. and a few more countries too.
- I grew up on a dairy farm and spent many hours milking cows. I have a true appreciation for the dedication involved in farming.
- I’ve played flute and piano for the over 30 years including being a member of an ensemble at college.
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
– Kurt Vonnegut
What I've been up to lately...
If you manage a business page on Facebook you may from time to time receive notifications from Facebook confirming your information. Many of ...
Do you have multiple pages on your website with similar information? Why should people or search engines choose one page over another? It can be ...
If your business has online reviews that is a great thing! Now you need to respond to those reviews. Pay attention to what people are saying ...
You don’t need to be perfect. You don’t have to have a perfect run of five star reviews to be viewed as reputable. Overall anything between 4.0 ...