If your business has online reviews that is a great thing! Now you need to respond to those reviews. Pay attention to what people are saying ...
Communication is key in personal and professional situations. I enjoy creating content whether writing a blog post, website material, personal letter, case study or social media post. The information generated in these pieces can drive business and represent values. There are many components to a brand presence. You’ll find me making sure your online existence is accurate, consistent and complete. I strive to build positive, personal experiences through writing and communication, ensuring that every interaction is as impactful as possible. Why not be the best that you can be?
Philanthropy & Service Passions
- Hutchinson Ambassadors, Publicity, Past Secretary
- HAMBA (Hutchinson Area Mountain Bike Association)
- Water Carnival Queen Candidate Sponsor
- Hutchinson Park and Rec Youth Sports Sponsor
- RiverSong Music Festival Volunteer
- Wheel & Cog Children’s Museum Volunteer
- Vivid Image Rotating Art Gallery
- Hutchinson Chamber of Commerce Leadership Institute
Fun Facts About Heidi
- I enjoy traveling, including places like England, Germany, Austria, Canada and many states. One day I hope to travel to every state across the U.S. and a few more countries too.
- I grew up on a dairy farm and spent many hours milking cows. I have a true appreciation for the dedication involved in farming.
- I’ve played flute and piano for the over 30 years including being a member of an ensemble at college.
“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”
– Kurt Vonnegut
What I've been up to lately...
You don’t need to be perfect. You don’t have to have a perfect run of five star reviews to be viewed as reputable. Overall anything between 4.0 ...
At 6pm on Sunday, November 3rd the Vivid Image team will gather with representatives of the Tim Orth Memorial Foundation to do a champagne toast ...